The Forestburg Public Library remains open. However, we have restrictions effective immediately:
- No indoor social gatherings. Please keep your visits at the desk to a minimum.
- A maximum of 3 patrons are allowed in the library at any given time, with no exceptions. Please maintain social distancing while in the library.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask inside the library.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter.
- Curbside pick-ups and material mail-out is available.
- Please use our browser baskets while browsing.
- Private browsing and computer use appointments can be made. Contact Sarah to book in.
Please respect the comfort levels of others and be kind. Thank you for your patience and understanding.